Dow Corning 781 is a one part, silicone sealant, which has excellent adhesion to a wide range of non-porous surfaces including glass, aluminium, painted surfaces and composite boards. It is fast curing and offers excellent resistance to aging, shrinkage, cracking and discolouring.
Suitable for glazing applications, weathersealing of sheet cladding, curtain walls, draught proofing and general internal sealing applications.
- High modulus – acetoxy cure type
- Fast cure – tack free in one hour
- Working time of 5-10 minutes
- Listed by the UK Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) for use in contact with potable water once cured
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G-20LM
- 100% recovery
- Excellent weatherability
- Application Temperature Range +5 to +40°C
- Joint movement capability +/– 20%